Friday 1 July 2011

dressing up, to be like you.




Top - Urban Outfitters
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Topshop

I have been going through a bit of an outfit rut recently, just throwing on clothes that are easy and highlight the duller side of my wardrobe and personality. But when I put this outfit together I felt a bit better and more 'me'! Don't get me wrong it is simple and took only a few minutes to put together but there's just something about it that I prefer to a floral dress. Fingers crossed this signifies the end of my dull dressing. Can you believe I have left this bag sitting at the bottom of my wardrobe for over two months without taking it out?? I think I actually have a problem...to me it's perfect! 

YAY for the weekend, finally it's Friday!! I'm staying local tonight and heading out for drinks with my friend. She is an absolute stunner and has great style, always inspiring me, so I plan on convincing her to start blogging! 

My weekend is mostly dedicated to Sunday when I head off to see Pulp at Wireless. Is anyone else going? There seems to be lots of people I know heading there so should be a fab day - lets just hope I don't get too drunk and ruin it! Kidding!!  

I think my friend wants to hijack my blog and do a guest post sometime next week. He suggested me taking pics of him posing while at Wireless so we shall see. I once asked him what he would blog about and he replied "babes, booze and fashion!" The friend I am meeting tonight is his long suffering girlfriend so maybe I'll get her supervision with the post!

20 comments:

  1. Guess who won my give-away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Babes, booze and fashion" - HA! Typical bloke but they do get you laughing! Those tops in urban always look so good and you wear it really well! You have that edge about you. Really like the patterns on that bag and how a bit of colour on the outfit makes it look sweet. Enjoy wireless, hope you have a great time (I know you will!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I want a statement cross top like that - looks so good on you! Have an amazing time at Wireless,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the outfit, especially the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh super jealous for Pulp! I was super gutted I didn't go to Glasto purely for Pulp at the Park Stage.. I'm sure it'll be amazing :) Love the outfit, and yes that bag is fab, can't believe you neglected it all this time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, i love these tops and i am diggin that bag hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, love the tee x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The top is AWESOME! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this outfit!!! Looks amazing on! I want that top :)
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those t-shirts rock. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love love love !!!! Your top is absolutely insanely cool, I love it <3 xo
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the tshirt
    and have fun at wireless, i went last year :L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am so digging that top, it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the top! :)

    im following you now! hope you could visit my blog and follow back too! :) i would be very grateful. :) looking forward to more posts! :)

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with that top !!!


    http://silhouetteparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great outfit ! rock n roll just the way i like it !

    ReplyDelete