Wednesday 26 January 2011

Do I Do IT?



Why did I go on the Topshop site this morning? Was I expecting to find nothing I wanted? Now, I have convinced myself within ten minutes that I NEED these three items!! Credit card? Yes, I think it is going to happen. 
The shoes are pretty standard but also gorgeous! I love the cut out detail at the back, making them great for summer - investment!! I do think that I actually need the jacket, I have nothing like it.
I think fringing will be my new obsession.
OK, have definitely convinced myself.  

1 comment:

  1. i do that so many times.. decide to go shopping with no money and find things that i CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT and suddenly need.
    i love that fringey jacket tho, that is defiantely something i'm going to keep my eye on. i did want a brown one.. but black looks preety nice tbf.lovely blog too :)
    jess xxxx

    ReplyDelete