Wednesday 2 May 2012

Currently Craving

Leather Jacket – Isabel Marant, T-shirt – Alexander Wang, Watch – Casio, Bag and white boots – Zara and converse.

Here are just a few things I am currently hunting down.

Firstly, how amazing is this Zara neon messenger bag?? I saw it in one of the many Zara stores in London but stupidly didn’t buy it! Now, I can’t find it in store so think I will have to make an on-line purchase! I tend to drool over the white studded boots each time I visit Zara (everyday!!) and have now fully talked myself into believing they are a need rather than a want!

I know I am being a little excessive by saying I want an Isabel Marant jacket and an Alexander Wang t-shirt both in the same week but truly I just want a smashing wee tan leather number! I’d settle for high street if anyone can recommend?? I’m also someone that lives in basic t-shirts and am always on the hunt for a good wearing, perfect fit one. I don’t think they come better than Alexander Wang.

Thank you for all your kind words, I really appreciate it. I’m well and truly feeling a lot better now and can not wait for the weekend to get out and about with my friends.
 

17 comments:

  1. That watch is gorgeous! Love the bag as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh Mo, I think you need those boots! They are amazing!! And the bag is adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zara bag is beyond amazing, perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been craving a pair of converse for so long, money just won't stretch :( lovely blog hun x

    www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh stop stop stop, you keep making me want to splurge in Zara! I love those studded boots.. and I've actually been considering a Converse purchase for a while now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Zara bag is gorge! and I love the colour of those converse xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the baggg! white studded boots-droool :P

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The zara bag is amazing!!! Your blog is great...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots too! Too beautiful. Hope you're all right xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I have every single one of these?! Such lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots and could totally imagine you wearing any of these items. Sorry I haven't been in touch much, I've not got the internet yet in my new flat and I've been super busy so not much time to check out the blogs! Trying to catch up at my parent's house! Hope you're feeling better now. Let me know if you have any plans to visit Edinburgh. I wish I had plans to visit London! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that bag!!! :) nice choice of pieces !

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love AW Top perfect neutral item and the bag is gorgepus the little neon detail is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those white booties !!! x x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just bought this bag the other day! I def's think you should treat yourself to it online, it's a peach! Xx p.s. hope your feeling all good again dolly!

    ReplyDelete