Wednesday 8 February 2012

Typical




All Topshop (I'm not sorry)

If you’ve read my blog for a while you’ll probably know I have a little love affair with midi skirts and more recently I can’t get enough of polka dots, so this is a pretty typical look for me. I did however chuck some tights on before I left the house because lets face it, there is no chance I was leaving the house with no tights on today.

Last night me and Danny went to see Grimes. She was unbelievably amazing! I love going to a gig and being completely blown away by someone. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I mentioned how in love with THIS song I was before but am so much more now, I hope I never tire of it.

Apart from dinner and lots of wine (fingers crossed) on Thursday with a friend I have no other plans other than to hibernate this week. The outfit plan consists of 3 pairs of socks, 2 pj bottoms and three jumpers all worn under a duvet. I won’t bother taking any pictures. I hate London when it is this cold.

15 comments:

  1. Love the polka dots and denim. I'm so the wrong shape for a midi skirt (short with cankles...) but the more I see them the more I get tempted to try it anyway, which is dangerous, and how fashion disasters happen!
    Enjoy your week of hibernation!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots make me so happy at the moment! It's something abot them love the way you styled it with demin! looks brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo of polka dots and denim too! Brr it is getting freezing again in London, I'm not liking it especially with icy bits left over from when it snowed, an accident waiting to happen.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh the polka dots look perfect with the denim shirt, you look great
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! The skirt is just gorgeous!

    Great blog, I'm now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great outfit, love midi skirts too!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great skirt! Polka dots always look great. love the midi length on you too xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking amazing as ever - love it all but those boots need to be in my life.
    And that song is actually perfect.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh love this look, so pretty! really suits you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really is so cold in London isn't it? I'm having a love affair wityh midis too. just so elegant! Can't be doing with flashing everyone my bum!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! Amazing look!! I love your hair!!!!
    http://outfitdeluxe.blogspot.com/2012/02/advance.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a tip top outfit!!

    I am sick of this cold weather.. passport has arrived, is it this sat or next you are in Edin? tweet me!

    Enjoy your wine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so lovely you suit a midi so well! I only have one but I really want to get a pastel pleated one come summer!

    Oh gosh I forgot to tell you! I saw it on your blog way back when you first got it and had it added to my faves for ages but never found the justification to buy it. My Nan (bless her) ended up getting it for me for xmas after asking my mum what bag I wanted. It is so cute and surprisingly big. I wear it nearly every day now :)

    xx

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the skirt and the shoes!! I'm addicted to polka dots too:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice! I like the boots =)

    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete