It was roughly a year ago that I started this little blog and I just wanted to say a massive thank you to anyone who takes the time to read or comment, as it all means a lot to me!
I thought I'd make up this little collage of some of my favourite outfits from the past year. I would definitely say my photography skills have improved....maybe next year I'll pluck up the courage to allow someone else to take my pictures, maybe even outside!!!??
I love making lists of my favourite things or looking back on the year on all the exciting things I have done! When thinking back on this year, I realised that it has easily been one of the best I have ever had! Here are five things I have loved about this year;
- Going to Sziget festival and travelling around some of Europe with my best friends
- Seeing both the legends that are Bob Dylan and Donovan play this summer
- Seeing Pulp play a total of three times this year, esp. at Brixton Academy when Jarvis was on top form
- Watching a close friend getting married in the most beautiful Scottish castle
- Going to Paris and having my first holiday with Danny
Next year I am mostly looking forward to my best friend giving birth to her little girl and starting a life with her new family. I also really want to travel more and have my heart set on a trip to Japan.
The lovely Katie recently tagged me in one of her posts and passed a blogging award onto me, so I thought I would share 5 facts about myself;
- I have a very squeaky voice!! I sound as though I am five years old and I'm now worried that in my mid twenties it's not getting any deeper.
- A lot of people think I am tiny! But I don't think I am. I'm 5'3 but still have the nick name 'Wee-Mo'.
- Although I think a lot of people see me as a confident person, I am actually quite self conscious and can be really quiet around people I don't know. I get ridiculously nervous and am easily embarrassed. I especially turn into a bit of a wreck if someone complements me, I will honestly start to list most of my faults instead of just saying thank you!
- I eat Japanese food every day! If I am invited out for dinner I generally panic and have to mentally prepare myself for branching out!
- I need a lot of sleep! Not in a lazy way but in an exhausted way. I need so much sleep that my boyfriend thinks I should see a doctor about it!
Here are my top 5 blogs this year and those I would pass he awrd onto;
Hope everyone has a great New Year! xx